Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Post!

I've decided to start a blog to talk about all things I encounter in daily life - especially those that perplex me!!  I want to share with anyone who cares to listen - how hard it sometimes is to join a revolution in process.  What revolution you might ask?  The scrapbooking revolution for one! 

It seems that everywhere I turn there are expert cricut-eers, card makers, copic masters etc etc etc.  I'd like to share my experiences of trying to master these arts as well as anything else I'm trying to figure out. 

Follow me, or not - either way its fine, I feel better just for talking about it on this blog.  One day I hope to look back and this post and say "look how far I've come" (when I'm an award winning scrapbooker of course).

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to post the first comment! Fabulous fantastic fun start to your blog!!! And I really mean it:o)

    ReplyDelete